Monday, June 17, 2013

Games I picked up for my collection at the Too Many Games Convention!

These are the things I picked up for myself at 
Too Many Games convention. Currently 
none of them are for sale.

 Finally got a working 3DO gun, 
picked up a couple of 3DO and Turbografx 16 games.

 A new Bust A Move game is always nice to find. 
And my son found the other game called Rave Master, 
thought it looked weird and interesting so we picked 
it up. Turned out to be not that bad of a game.

 This was a door purchase. Only 40 were available for purchase. Makai Island was a Nintendo game that was never released as a US version. So a programmer finished the US version prototype and released it with it's own box, instructions, poster, and offifical cartridge with label.

 Dragon Leap is the second installment, after 
Dragon Feet, a programmer programmed from the 
ground up. I got a chance to talk with the programmer 
and had him sign the cart I bought shown below. 



Some nice finds and great additions to my collection at great prices. 

Don't forget our ongoing Grand Opening Ebay Store ends this Saturday, June 22, at 12:00am. Click the link below to enter the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment